Win Black Friday & Cyber Monday by promoting your deals in these places
This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Black Friday is here! By now you have your store set up, your deals placed and everything in order. But, do you know how to attract people to your store? If you don’t promote your deals, no one will no about them and your sales won’t increase. We want to share with you some places where you can promote your online deals for this BFCM.
- Facebook Pages and Groups. Focus on building a community of people who interact with you and follow your brand. This will help you have loyal recurring customers. One way to do this is to interact with people via Social Media, specially groups focused to your niche. If you chose correctly the groups and make sure they are focused on your audience it is possible you will find new customers.
- Social Media Ads. This is not entirely free. This is paid promotion. However, you can promote your posts, facebook page or website for very little money and and reach a very specific target that will be interested in your products.
- Forums. There are many forums where you can promote your products. Consider which will be your star product and then make it your focus. Gottadeal.com has a specific Black Friday section that many people visit.
- Deal Pages. Websites like RetailMeNot and Groupon are some of the favorites when looking for a great discount or coupon. You can also offer free delivery or “buy 1 get 1 free”.
- Facebook Events. Make a Facebook event and invite as many people as you can. This will give you new visibility for your store and products.
- Blogs. Find blogs related to the industry you are in and offer to guest post or find a very good blog post and make a comment not only promoting your services but saying something that will give added value to the people who read it. They will be thankful for your input and probably visit your website in response.
- Reddit. Here you can find the right niche for your products. Become an active user and establish a history of activity in order to be taken more seriously.
- Yahoo Answers and Quora. This are searchable online platforms where people ask any kinds of questions and you can answer them. Make sure you don’t spam or fill answers a lot of links since this platforms will block your answers.
- Facebook/Instagram Live. Live videos tend to reach more people than normal posts. Be creative and maybe invite some influencers or micro-influencers to be part of your videos.
- Other social media. Don’t forget LinkedIn, Youtube and Pinterest. Brands tend to focus on the big social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but there are tons of other social media platforms where you can reach different audiences.
- Google and Bing places. Even if you have a small business this is are free promotion tools you should take advantage of.
- Product Hunt. This is a huge directory of websites, apps and devices. Just make sure your product qualifies before submitting it.
Do you have any more ideas of places where you can promote your #BlackFridayCyberMonday deals?